Wireless data acquisition and synchronous data transmission
Wireless data acquisition of many different types of sensors in a wireless sensor network
TEDIASENS SN-X can be used for synchronous and simultaneous sampling of up to three arbitrary sensors.
The sensors can be connected via BNC or LEMO connector to the TEDIASENS sensor nodes. Similarly, the inputs can be coupled with either AC or DC and the input voltage range can be programmed to ±1 V or ±10 V. The sampling of the sensor signals occurs with a sampling rate of 13 kHz and a dynamic range of 24 bits. Thereby, the three sensor channels are sampled simultaneously and synchronously.
This radio node can solve a variety of measurement tasks without major installation costs by eliminating cables. Further technical details can be found below.
Wireless data transmission to a wireless access point
Whether you want to capture sensors for acceleration measurement, pressure measurement and many other sensors, with our wireless radio nodes the measurement data is transmitted quickly and synchronously to a WLAN access point which is connected to an evaluation unit. Thus, our analysis software allows you to analyze your data synchronously and easily.
Application areas of the sensor
- Synchronous data acquisition in a sensor network with a variety of different sensors
- Synchronous and wireless transmission of the sensor data to a WLAN access point for the evaluation and analysis of the measured data
- Due to the versatility of the radio node many applications are conceivable. From the vibration measurement on machines up to the monitoring of bridges and buildings
Focus advantages of the sensor
- connection of up to 3 different sensors
- up to 40 sensors in a sensor network are evaluable via wireless data acquisition
- extremely simple and fast synchronous data transmission
- low weight of only 270 g and small dimensions
- works with battery and with a power cable
- very good wireless range (802.11g – 138 m)
|Number of channels
per sensor node
|Connector type||BNC, LEMO (optional others selectable)|
|IEPE (ICP) excitation||18 V; 2 mA; software selectable|
|Signal input coupling||AC/DC software selectable|
|Bandwidth||DC / 1 Hz to 10 kHz (-3dB)|
|A/D converter resolution||24bit|
|Sampling rate||max. 13 kHz software selectable|
|Signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)*||109,5dB RMS broadband|
|Input range||±1 V; ±10 V software selectable|
|Synchrony||1 µs standard deviation|
|Data rate per sensor node||1,0 MBit/s|
|Sensor nodes per system||1 up to 40 (typically 10)|
|Range 802.11g free field||138 m isotropic|
|Measuring time||typ. 7-9 h with accumulator|
|Charging time||max. 3 h|
|Control||1 user key and software controlable|
|Display||4 LEDs (WLAN- or accumulator condition)|
|Dimensions||114,1 x 63,5 x 30,0 mm³ (without antenna)|
|Weight||205 g (incl. accumulator and antenna)|
*SNR (signal-to-noice ratio) compares the level of a signal to the level of background noise and is defined as the ratio of signal power to the noise power.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/39/d17031194/htdocs/tediasens/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 405